Sewed up a storm today since I promised to finish my fashion accessory in a week. I've finished the belt and finished the belt decoration. At the moment, the decoration is just pinned onto the belt, so I still have to work out whether I want to sew the decoration on permanently on one place, or work out some sort of carrier so it can slip onto the belt and be moved around. I can see the advantage in the latter, which, indeed would also enable the decoration to be worn on another belt, but it's late and difficult thinking can be left till another day.
Here are some pictures of the belt and its decorations. I enjoyed making the cords to fasten it and was able to use some pretty shells I bought from a hippy type shop I discovered while on holiday and also some of the beads I'd made earlier in the module.
They are not very good photos, since they are just taken with my phone at night, but I'll post some better ones when I've finished it properly.