Module 5 "Touching Texture"

Module 5: "Touching Texture"

A study based on textured surfaces in landscape.

Saturday 28 April 2012

Certificate Module 2 Chapter 7: A Little on Account

Traditional Piecing Methods

It's been so long since I did any work on City and Guilds that I thought, now I've got back in harness again, I'll post a little bit on account.

The last few months, in fact the whole winter, have been dominated by health issues, with multiple aging relatives needing help and support while they recovered from serious illnesses.  Meanwhile I was going down with every minor bug going.  However, spring is here (I know because the rain is slightly warmer!!) and I've got my energy and enthusiasm back again.

First Stage
Paper mock ups of traditional piecing methods
A - Log Cabin

2.7.A1

 
2.7.A2


 



2.7 A3

2.7.A4



 
2.7.A5



B - Seminole

2.7.B1

2.7.B2

2.7.B3

2.7.B4
2.7.B5


Blogger is playing up and I'm really struggling to get things placed how I want, so I'll post this now and put the fabric samples in another posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment